So I use a whitening toothpaste, but sometimes I feel like it can take a little while for the product to actually work. And I’m not the biggest fan of whitening strips, because I feel like they can sometimes sort of slip off my teeth. (Please tell me I’m not the only one?!) So when Smile Brilliant reached out to me, I was beyond excited to try their teeth whitening kit. I really love the results, and I’m super excited to share it with you and to give you a chance to win some of their product!
Background On My Teeth:
- I had braces from the middle of middle school to the beginning of high school.
- I had all of my wisdom teeth removed senior year winter break. (All 4 were impacted and it was NOT a fun experience!)
- I don’t have sensitive teeth, but I do have sensitive skin so I try to not use a lot of harsh products in general.
- I have 2 permanent retainers – one on my top teeth and one on my bottom.
- I have a retainer that can be used at night, and I use it still, but I’m not always the best at remembering to use it. Oops sorry mom and dad😬
Background On Smile Brilliant:
- All of their products are cruelty free and are vegan!! So you can definitely feel good about using it!
- They are made in the USA!
- The founder and president has a background of 30+ years in the dental industry.
- By using their products, you’re saving a lot of time and money. A professional teeth whitening can cost around $500 dollars, while their’s range from $139-$189 depending on your stain level and if you have sensitive teeth.
How It Works:
- Make Your Dental Impressions: When you buy the system, you are sent plastic trays and putty to make an exact impression of your teeth. (It reminded me of the orthodontist😂) There is a base paste and a catalyst, you want to mix it till it is a blue color with no streaks. Then you evenly put it into the tray and make your impression. On one of the pamphlets sent with the product, you see common flaws and how to make sure yours is correct. They send an extra tub of each paste in case you need to redo it. (Which I did!!)
- Send Your Trays: You then ship off your impressions to the lab and they make your custom fitted whitening trays!! It’s super easy and there is tracking provided. I got mine back in less than a week!
- Whiten: Super easy!! You simply remove the cap from the syringe, apply a thing line of gel into your personal trays, insert, and then whiten. If you get extra gel on your teeth, just wipe it away with a moist Q-tip. Clean your trays when you’re finished with cool water and brush your teeth like normal.
- Desensitize: Smile Brilliant understands that whitening your teeth can cause tooth sensitivity, so they have gone a step further and provided you with a desensitizing gel! You apply it just like the whitening gel and wear it for 15-20 minutes.
Results and Review:
I was really impressed with Smile Brilliant. They have great customer service and I loved how my teeth looked after even just one application! I don’t really have sensitive teeth, but I appreciated them including the desensitizing gel, because I don’t want to make my teeth sensitive in the future. My teeth didn’t have any crazy noticeable stains before, but now I feel that my teeth are just so much more bright and I really do like the product! I was shocked after taking the before and after photos how well it removed stains. I would absolutely recommend them. The taste takes a little getting used to, honestly. But the product was so easy to use, and I found myself using it the most at night before bed, when I still had homework to do. I’ve included a before and after photo below to give you an idea of how the product works after just a few times!
Giveaway + Discount Offer:
I really want to thank my friends at Smile Brilliant for being so generous and giving one of my lucky readers their own free kit!! You will just need to submit your name and email address to enter. The winner will be selected and contacted via email 2 weeks after the post is live. Giveaway is for $149 credit and is open to USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. You can win following this link: https://www.smilebrilliant.com/g/abundanceofabby
In addition, if you aren’t picked for the kit, you can buy your own with my own discount code for 10% off which is: abundanceofabby. Just use it at checkout!
Again, I really want to thank Smile Brilliant for sponsoring this post, sending me a kit to review, and for hosting the giveaway. As always however, all opinions written here are mine, and I would never write about something I didn’t truly like!