Hey guys, welcome to my website!
I created Abundance of Abby during my freshman year of college so I could focus my time on something positive and creative in a world so full of negativity. I felt like my social media was flooded with people comparing themselves or putting down others, and I was feeling a bit disheartened by it all. So late one night in my college dorm, with the encouragement of some friends, an idea was uploaded to the internet. And the rest is history!
Abundance of Abby is a lifestyle website meant to motivate and inspire you, whether that’s from tales of travel, photographs of my outfits, personal stories, college tips, or healthy habits. But now that you know what my blog is about, I think it’s time you get to know the girl behind the screen.
I am a current college student nearing the end of my sophomore year studying to receive my bachelor’s degree in business at Grand Valley State University. Until graduation day comes, I’m more than content with being a sleep deprived college student and current member of Delta Delta Delta. Now, I transferred schools, so my current university does not have a chapter for Tri Delta, but I still am technically apart of it. (You can read about that HERE.) At GVSU, I’m a member of Love Your Melon and I absolutely love it!!
Things to Know About Abby:
- I’m a huge dog person, and I’m especially obsessed with my own dog, Sydnie. But if we’re being honest, I’m basically obsessed with every dog I meet. I am 100% the person who will ask to pet your dog if I see you out with it. And I’m not at all ashamed of it. Follow Sydnie on Instagram!
- I’m a huge lake baby and love boating and all the nautical nonsense that comes with living on the water. My grandparents also live on a lake, so once we finally moved to a city on the water I was over the moon. It’s been nothing but a dream.
- Although I love dressing up, I’m a true teenager and college student style wise. Meaning you can find me rocking leggings and an oversized sweatshirt a whole lot of the time. Comfort is key for getting though a Monday morning accounting lecture, friends!
- I’m a huge musical theatre nerd. I can rattle off pointless facts about a plethora of shows. It’s a new party trick that no one asked for. I’ve always loved performing and I was a dancer for about 16 years.
- I really enjoy working out and finding new, healthy, and yummy recipes. I find that I feel the best and look my best when I’m eating a balanced diet full of different types of food. I believe in listening to your body, eating intuitively, and that you should always say yes to cookie dough ice cream. It’s all about give in my opinion.
I want to say a huge thank you to all of my family and friends. Abundance of Abby wouldn’t be half of what it is if it wasn’t for all of the amazing people who consistently support me and make me feel like I can conquer the world.
You are the people I would like to raise a glass to🍾
I hope that this blog brings you the same amount of happiness and inspiration that it brings to me!