Welcome to Abundance of Abby!
I created Abundance of Abby during my freshman year of college so I could focus my time and energy on something positive, challenging, and creative. I felt like my social media was flooded with people comparing themselves or putting others down, and I was feeling disheartened by it all. So late one night in my dorm room, with the encouragement of some friends, and idea was uploaded to the internet.
Abundance of Abby is a lifestyle website meant to motivate and inspire you, whether that’s from my outfits, college experience, or travel. I want to help every reader to leave my website feeling like they gained insight or inspiration. My goal is to bring people closer to themselves and to others one post at a time.
Now that you know about the website, it’s time you get to know the girl behind the screen.
I am a current college student studying to receive my bachelor’s degree in Marketing with an Advertising and Public Relations minor from Grand Valley State University. I transferred colleges after my family moved to Grand Haven, Michigan and formerly went to the University of Iowa where I was a member of Delta Delta Delta. At GVSU, I am a member (and the PR Manager) of Love Your Melon and I love every second of it.
Things To Know About Abby:
- I am a huge dog person, and I’m especially obsessed with my own dog, Sydnie. I am 100% the person who will ask to pet your dog if I see you out with it. Make sure to follow Sydnie on Instagram!
- I’m a huge lake baby and I love to boat and spend my spare time out on the water. My grandparents also live on a lake, so when we finally moved to a city on the water I was over the moon. It’s been nothing but a dream.
- I’m a huge musical theatre nerd. I can rattle off pointless facts about a plethora of shows. I’ve always loved performing and was a dancer for about 16 years.
- I have two younger brothers who are my best friends. They’ve not only taught my so much about the strength of the sibling bond, but they’ve also taught me how to throw a spiral and shoot a three.
- I am a big Detroit sports fan. Whether it’s the Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings, or Lions I stay true to my boys and cheer them on. This posed a problem when we moved out of state, but being back in Michigan has made it easier to root for them.
I want to end this page with a huge thank you to all of my family and friends. This blog would not be half of what it is if it was not for all of the amazing people who consistently support me and make me feel like I can conquer the world.
You are the people I would like to raise a glass to🍾
I hope this website brings you the same amount of happiness and inspirations that it brings me.