So I use a whitening toothpaste, but sometimes I feel like it can take a little while for the product to actually work. I’m not the biggest fan of whitening strips, because I feel like they can sometimes slip off my teeth. (Please tell me I’m not the only one?!) So when Smile Brilliant reached out to me, I was beyond excited to try their teeth whitening kit. I love the results, and I’m excited to share it with you. Keep reading for the chance to win some of their product!
Background On My Teeth:
- Brace face from the middle of middle school to the beginning of high school.
- Since having braces, I have 2 permanent retainers – one on my top teeth and one on my bottom. I also have a retainer that can be used at night, but I’m not always the best at remembering to use it. Oops sorry mom and dad!!
- My wisdom teeth were removed senior year winter break. (All 4 were impacted and it was NOT a fun experience!)
- I don’t have sensitive teeth, but I do have sensitive skin so I try to not use a lot of harsh products in general.
Background On Smile Brilliant:
- All of their products are cruelty free and are vegan!! So you can definitely feel good about using it!
- They are made in the USA!
- The founder and president has a background of 30+ years in the dental industry.
- You save a lot of time and money using their products. A professional teeth whitening can cost around $500 dollars, while their’s range from $139-$189 depending on your stain level and if you have sensitive teeth.
How It Works:
- Make Your Dental Impressions: When you buy the system, you are sent plastic trays and putty to make an exact impression of your teeth. (It reminded me of the orthodontist!) There is a base paste and a catalyst, you want to mix it till it is a blue color with no streaks. Then you evenly put it into the tray and make your impression. On one of the pamphlets sent with the product, you see common flaws and how to make sure yours is correct. They send an extra tub of each paste in case you need to redo it. (Which I did!!)
- Send Your Trays: You then ship off your impressions to the lab and they make your custom fitted whitening trays!! It’s super easy and there is tracking provided. I got mine back in less than a week!
- Whiten: Super easy!! You remove the cap from the syringe, apply a thing line of gel into your personal trays, insert, and then whiten. If you get extra gel on your teeth, just wipe it away with a moist Q-tip. Clean your trays when you’re finished with cool water and brush your teeth like normal.
- Desensitize: Smile Brilliant understands that whitening your teeth can cause tooth sensitivity, so they have gone a step further and provided you with a desensitizing gel! You apply it just like the whitening gel and wear it for 15-20 minutes.
Results and Review:
Firstly, I am so impressed with Smile Brilliant. They have great customer service and I love how my teeth looked after even just one application! I don’t really have sensitive teeth, but I appreciated them including the desensitizing gel. I don’t want to make my teeth sensitive in the future! My teeth didn’t have any crazy noticeable stains before, but now I feel that my teeth are so much more bright. I was shocked after taking the before and after photos how well it removed stains. I would absolutely recommend them. The taste takes a little getting used to, honestly. But the product was so easy to use, and I used it the most at night before bed, when I still had homework to do. I’ve included a before and after photo below to give you an idea of how the product works after just a few times!
Giveaway + Discount Offer:
I really want to thank my friends at Smile Brilliant for being so generous and giving one of my lucky readers their own free kit!! You will just need to submit your name and email address to enter. The winner will be selected and contacted via email 2 weeks after the post is live. Giveaway is for $149 credit and is open to USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. You can win following this link: https://www.smilebrilliant.com/g/abundanceofabby
In addition, if you aren’t picked for the kit, you can buy your own with my discount code for 10% off which is: abundanceofabby. Just use it at checkout!
Again, I really want to thank Smile Brilliant for sponsoring this post, sending me a kit to review, and for hosting the giveaway. As always however, all opinions written here are mine, and I would never write about something I didn’t truly like!